- No one wants a daily update in their inbox or RSS feed. Daily posts are annoying and that one sentence or couple of brief paragraphs are worthless.
- Use flexibility and variety. Time constraints may mean you post on different days of the week and readers may actually appreciate and respond better to posts that aren’t always on the same weekday.
- You need readers more than content. Instead of killing yourself to blog daily, spend that time publicizing your blog.
- Ideas happen daily. Keep a spreadsheet drafting on current events or simply overcoming regular everyday challenges.
- Now bring it. Try do be different, while showing your own personality.
Get in the know with these 25 Expert WordPress.com Principles.